A Brief Intro
Project of the corporate giant, Nishat Group, Is the largest shopping mall in Pakistan and one of the largest in the world by area. The emporium mall is a one of its kind shopping place which will bridge the gap between international and local retail experience.
- The mall is located in Johar Town Lahore which is a central location.
- The size of the building almost makes it a little intimidating as it seems like a city within a city.
- Designed by a UK based architectural firm called AHR-Global, the mall with its 11 stories, is built one the guidelines of a modern structure and makes you feel like you’re in some other country.
The mall is a one stop solution for people as it brings both local and international brands together under one roof. The mall houses brands of all kinds and gives the shopper a wide variety to choose from and a fulfilling retail experience. The mall offers brands ranging from men and women wear, to children’s clothing and toy stores, to accessories like jewelry and watches, to footwear, health and beauty related stores, sports and even home décor brands.
Famous brands of Pakistan such as:
- Sapphire with its flagship store,
- Sana Safinaz,
- Nishat Linen among many others for women clothing
Then there are brands like Giordano for men’s fashion.
- Interwood and Décor Fashion to name a few from the décor brands of the mall.
For footwear there are famous brands such as:
- Shoe planet,
- Charles and Keith
- Hush Puppies
Emporium Mall also has a number of international brands such as:
- The Body Shop and
- Crocs to name a few.
- These are some of the renowned brands that the mall houses.
The mall has taken inspiration from the Parisian high-street culture for its new concept store, The Boulevard.
The Boulevard brings together chic high end brands along with a Parisian theme ongoing with beautiful entrances and interiors. Zara Sahajahan, SaniaMaskatiya, HSY and Men Italia are some of the brands which are displayed at The Boulevard.
Food Court: From Desi to Continental
A food court is a necessity for any mall as hungry shoppers need to be fed. Emporium Mall has the biggest food court of the country with a capacity of seating over 3000 people.
- The food court as a wide variety of food places to offer ranging from fancy restaurants to cafes and fast food chains.
- The food court has fast food chains such as Burger King, Johnny Rockets and Subway to name a few.
- Restaurants such as China Town and cafes such as second cup.
- The food court is ever-growing and new places are being opened up at a fast rate.
Emporium Mall has been built to be a place of entertainment for everyone. From shopping, to banks and business related places, to a food court and entertainment places it has it all.
- Emporium Mall recently opened up the first ever Bounce arena in Pakistan.
- Inspired from the Bounce arenas abroad which are not just for the kids but for adults too it has become a favorite. Men, women and children of all ages are visiting the place and having fun.
- The mall also has the largest cinema of the country going by the name of Universal Cinema. With a 73-feet wide state-of-the-art Ultra Screen and having nine of them along with food and beverages the cinema has been a massive hit. With the large number of screens available, the cinema is able to bring more movies to people which not many cinemas are able to do in Pakistan.
- No mall is complete without a kids play area and the Fun Factory at the Emporium Mall is a paradise for children. The Fun Factory is the place to be for children of all ages. With fun games, interesting rides, amazing prizes and food available for all the children, it is a great place to take your children to.
- The Emporium Mall has a large parking space for hundreds of cars.
- The mall also has banquet halls which are used for arranging events.
- It also has an earthquake resistant structure which makes it a safe and secure building.
Emporium Mall is one of it’s kind in Lahore.It Not only provide one best place to for shopping but also adds several recreation activities for families.